- Get involved by Volunteering. Sign up to volunteer. We need people that will contribute their time, talents and means to this effort.
- We Need to help Mike. Take a moment to Write Mike a Recommendation.
- Educate Everyone. Tell everyone you know about what the school board did to Mike and direct them here (www.BringMikeBack.org) to get more information and get involved. Get the word on social media by always adding the following text to the bottom of all your posts and comments:
For more info on this or to volunteer to help Mike and the students visit http://www.BringMikeBack.org
#BringMikeBack #iLikeMikeHalt #CUSD #SanClemente @Ilikemikehalt @Cusd Has Problems
- Help Businesses get involved. Ask the businesses you visit in town if they would be willing to hang a Bring Mike Back poster in their window. If they want to do it then tell us about it here.
- Help newcomers, wanting to learn more, to do so with the least amount of effort by replacing your photo on social media with the I Like Mike button. Then add this comment to your photo.
- Finally, the Photo Campaign. It's simple - take a family or individual photo with the Bring Mike Back sign and place it on all your social media pages. Get all your friends and neighbors to do the same around the world.
Remember, for the photo campaign to be the most effective it is very important that you follow the instructions that come with the sign so that all the media contacts mentioned receive it. Click here to get started with the Photo Campaign.
- Consider donating to the I Like Mike fund. Donations cover the costs associated with getting Mike reinstated. Click here for more info about the I Like Mike fund and donating to it.